[Snort-users] Document for Snort 2.1.0 on Fedora Core 1

Patrick S. Harper lists at ...4250...
Sun Feb 8 12:46:04 EST 2004

Hello all,
	I was wanting to have this out about 2 months ago but have been moving
halfway across the country and my network was in storage until about a
week ago.  This is a re-work of my doc that is posted on snort.org, it
installs all the newest versions of everything and installs them on
fedora.  I have gone through this twice in the last 12 hours and it is
working fine (at least for me) so I am going ahead and sending it out.
It may be downloaded at:

http://www.internetsecurityguru.com/documents/snort_acid_fc1.pdf

enjoy and happy snorting.
--