[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] Snort 2.1.1-RC1 Available

snortdev at ...11147... snortdev at ...11147...
Thu Feb 5 06:32:24 EST 2004

I am getting

------ Build started: Project: snort, Configuration: MySQL Debug Win32
------

Performing Custom Build Step
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
Microsoft (R) Message Compiler  Version 1.12.3668
usage: MC [-?aAcdnosuUvw] [-m maxmsglen] [-h dirspec] [-e extension] [-r
dirspec] [-x dbgFileSpec] filename.mc

when I try and build on windows. I saw this on an earlier version but not
sure how it was fixed.

Ian