[Snort-users] Port scans not showing up in ACID.

John Creegan jcreegan at ...9729...
Thu Feb 5 06:09:09 EST 2004

It's not ACID.  I'm seeing them here.  I'd be happy to go over the
differences in our configurations if you like.

>>> "Michael Steele" <michaels at ...9077...> 02/04/04 06:59PM >>>
I believe it to be problem with ACID. I wish it was being actively
developed. It seems the programmer has been absent for some time, but
think he is still around, just busy doing other projects. It's free so
we
can't expect too much :)

Maybe someone else could patch it?

Kindest regards,