[Snort-sigs] Re: [Snort-users] snapshot layouts on snort.org

Andreas Östling andreaso at ...236...
Thu Feb 5 00:27:01 EST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Brian wrote:

> Rules snapshots have also been updated, using the same branch names.
> If you are automatically updating your ruleset based on our snapshots,
> please update your configuration. (oinkmaster users, this means YOU.)

You can copy/paste the new url lines for oinkmaster from
the news section at http://oinkmaster.sourceforge.net/
(or just go to http://www.snort.org/dl/rules/ and pick the right one).

/Andreas