[Snort-users] Port scans not showing up in ACID.

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Feb 4 17:01:10 EST 2004

I believe it to be problem with ACID. I wish it was being actively
developed. It seems the programmer has been absent for some time, but I
think he is still around, just busy doing other projects. It's free so we
can't expect too much :)

Maybe someone else could patch it?

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team