[Snort-users] Question on snort redirecting

Jack Whitsitt (jofny) seclists at ...8383...
Wed Feb 4 05:39:20 EST 2004

http://www.violating.us/projects/baitnswitch

This will redirect traffic to another box...but it's set up particularly to be used with
honeypots (per your honeyd question - I think this works fine with honeyd. Im in the process
of testing it now).

Current version is patched against Snort 2.0.2, but I have a version that uses Barnyard that I
can send you if you use a different snort version and are unwilling/unable to revise the patch
against your preferred version.

We're looking at, speculatively, an early April release date for something that's a bit easier
to use...

-Jack