[Snort-users] setting up Snort for the first time

Richard Worwood mlists at ...10777...
Tue Feb 3 03:19:14 EST 2004

I seem to be having a few problems setting up ACID for the first time so I
was kinda hoping some of you kind folks could possibly help me :)

The error I getting is as followes:

Warning: is_file(): Stat failed for ../adodb/adodb.inc.php (errno=13 -
Permission denied) in /var/www/html/acid/acid_db.inc on line 537

Error loading the DB Abstraction library: from "../adodb/adodb.inc.php"

Check the DB abstraction library variable $DBlib_path in acid_conf.php

If anyone can help I'd be most greatfull.

Regards

Richard