[Snort-users] SNORT and Linux 8.0

Andy Richter jarichte at ...546...
Mon Feb 2 09:54:26 EST 2004

I happen to agree... There are way to many bad consultants out there
who are more interested in taking their clients money than actually
getting the job done right.

But, instead of insulting the guy it would have been better just to
link him to a FAQ or whatnot to educate him on what Linux is and what
supports snort and the like.

anyway... that my $.02

regards
--andy richter