[Snort-users] Will only detect server IP

Jose Maria Lopez jkerouac at ...12346...
Tue Aug 31 13:39:08 EDT 2004

El vie, 27 de 08 de 2004 a las 18:08, Don Hammer escribió:
> I ran etherreal and it show all of my network IPs

Look if snort puts your interface in promiscuous mode, ethereal
does it, so it sees all traffic. If snort doesn't then maybe it
can't see all traffic. You can always put the interface in
promiscuous mode after running snort.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC