[Snort-users] ths might not go where I want it to...

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sat Aug 28 21:58:10 EDT 2004

Why in the heck would you be using "crap" as your OS! Change OS if there is
something you think is better. Why waste your time and others trying to fix
the crap, use something more reliable...

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...