[Snort-users] ths might not go where I want it to...

Keith W. McCammon mccammon at ...11827...
Sat Aug 28 21:57:02 EDT 2004

If you hit Google, you'll find some matches related to this error.
The more recent list posts are related to winpcap 3.1, but it's a
start.

http://www.google.com/search?q=PacketGetNetInfo+snort.

Not to mention that XP SP2 probably isn't helping.  Among other
things, SP2 kills raw socket support, limits outgoing, unestablished
TCP sessions, and other fun stuff.

If you want to have some real fun with Snort, you might want to stop
by one of the FreeBSD mirrors :)