[Snort-users] Updated to Snort 2.2.0 and now nothing is being written to Acid

b7time b7time b7time at ...125...
Fri Aug 27 05:42:34 EDT 2004

Nope...same results. What is interesting is that after I made the change in
snort.conf and stopped and restarted snort I did get one ICMP alert and that
was it...and I know this can't be the only traffic out there because if I do
a tcpdump on that interface I see a lot of traffic. I'm thinking perhaps I
need to re-install/re-configure the mysql database...any thoughts?

Vito