[Snort-users] Snort Install on Debain

M Shirk shirkdog_linux at ...125...
Mon Aug 23 05:17:08 EDT 2004

http://www.snort.org/docs/snort_acid_rh9.pdf

This is the best step by step install instructions. It does reference Red
Hat 9, but you can use any linux distro with these instructions and not have
a problem (My sensor is running on Slackware).

Note that the versions of the software in the reference are outdate, so just
get the latest version.

Shirkdog