[Snort-users] Best reporting and configuration tool

nanocurie nanocurie at ...5068...
Thu Aug 19 12:11:07 EDT 2004

As with anything this is a matter of opinion and experience. I'm
tinkering with IDS Center and ACID. Both available from snort.org
Check out this book, Snort 2.1 Intrusion Detection 2nd Edition, from
Syngress Publishing. Great book. Barnes & Noble, Amazon, etc.
IMHO, Don't forget that if you really want to know something, nothing
works like doing it yourself(i.e. building your own scripts). Harder,
more frustrating, and risky but the rewards are there in knowledge. Just
my humble opinion.

nc