[Snort-users] FW: E mail alerts

soldier Mx soldi3rmx at ...10832...
Thu Aug 19 01:09:01 EDT 2004

mm you can do it with Swatch,, and you dont have to
use
sendmail, you can use also postfix, the executable of
postfix is called the same, "sendmail" so, if you know
spanish there is a paper, about IDS and in there, is a
section about Swatch (sensor of sending mails)

http://vulnfact.com/papers/VF-ids.txt

saludos!

 --- Juan Fernandez <Juan.Fernandez at ...2210...>