[Snort-users] Snort-Acid database error

Shawn Kottke skottke at ...11993...
Wed Aug 18 13:57:04 EDT 2004

Check your snort.conf file for two output entries. You may have an alert output and a log output going to the same db which may cause this problem.

Shawn Kottke
Datalink Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net <snort-users-admin at ...4626...ceforge.net>
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed Aug 18 11:34:18 2004
Subject: [Snort-users] Snort-Acid database error

Hi

When I run Acid ... sometimes it works fine... whilst
sometimes i get the following error

Database ERROR: Database ERROR: Duplicate entry
'1-334063' for key 1.

Could I please know what does this mean and how can I
get rid of this error? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Clayton
PS: I am using Acid 0.9.6b23 and Snort 2.1.3.

Snort-users list archive: