[Snort-users] Come on guys!!! please answer me!! dont know how to continue!!!

Wed Aug 18 08:37:44 EDT 2004

I do not understand, where this discussion is going. Nevermind, let's
talk about MTAs ;) but I dubt if that will really help the OP.

For his purposes, a lightweight MTA should be the better choice. I found
Postfix much easier to configure and more security aware than Sendmail.
But it's my personal choice.

Regards,
Edin

--