[Snort-users] Come on guys!!! please answer me!! dont know how to continue!!!

Edwin Beekman ebeekman at ...9939...
Wed Aug 18 07:31:07 EDT 2004

Google found:
http://www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HOWTO/Mail-Administrator-HOWTO.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Fernandez [mailto:Juan.Fernandez at ...2210...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 3:02 PM
To: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-users] Come on guys!!! please answer me!! dont know how
to continue!!!

Hi,
I deployed 4 sensors and one logging mysql server. I want to enable E mail
alerts to myself.
I know that I need to install sendmail on each sensor. After I installed
sendmail I tried to find a guide that can show me what exactly I need to
configure in sendmail.conf
But I didn't find nothing...
Can someone please help ?
I will install syslog-ng after sendmail....
Thanks