[Snort-users] Come on guys!!! please answer me!! dont know how to continue!!!

Wed Aug 18 06:40:05 EDT 2004

How about reading the FAQ about your problem, since the answer is there?

There is nothing to enable, you'll have to set it up, using a tool like
logsurfer or swatch. For logsurfer I already posted the config file so
plase take a look.

BTW, it doesn't matter which MTA you're using. It also has nothing to do
with your logdaemon.

Regards,
Edin

--