[Snort-users] [1/2OT] Oinkmaster - not updating

Stef stefmit at ...11827...
Tue Aug 17 01:28:02 EDT 2004

The more so that messages scrolling on the screen point to the
idenfied_as_needed changes (adds/removes), which - in theory - won't
be possible, unless the previous version of rules was found and
analyzed, right? ... odd ... any ideas on what else could cause
this?!?

Thx,
Stef