[Snort-users] Gigabit and Snort

Mon Aug 16 09:12:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

sorry, but we had this several times now. There's nothing said before
not applying to your setup. You'll have to take barnyard or try to log
in unified mode at least for your tests first. Also use another libpcap
provided by Phil Wood.

If you have more than one machine you may want to split the traffic you
observe using BPF.

Regards,
Edin

--