[Snort-users] How to change Snort-Mysql timestamp?

Anyi Liu aliu1 at ...8819...
Mon Aug 16 07:49:09 EDT 2004

       Hi! I am a new bird of Snort. I have one question about how to change timestamp of Snort schema.

       My question is, Snort provide create_mysql.sql in the package. In the event table, timestamp is in Datatime type, which in my application is not precise. I need keep the fraction second part in my software.

       My question is : Can I change the Snort_Mysql timestamp type? Is it allowed in Snort? If yes, which date/time is a good choice.

       Thanks a lot for your time and effort!

Best regards!
Andy Liu