[Snort-users] ACID alternatives

McCash, John John.McCash at ...10979...
Fri Aug 13 12:48:04 EDT 2004

Jeff,
	I asked a similar question of this list a few months back, and we actually got a response from Roman on the status of ACID. He's apparently working on a major new release in conjunction with other things he's doing. We're hoping to see the code sometime in the first half of '05'.
		John McCash
this email is prohibited.