[Snort-users] RE: [MailServer Notification]To sender: eManager settings were matched and action was taken.

Fri Aug 13 08:36:02 EDT 2004

Whoever's from Houston might want to adjust there spam filter.  I have
gotten one of these the last few times I have posted.

-----Original Message-----
From: System Attendant [mailto:611WEX03-SA at ...12260...]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 10:27 AM
To: 'Harper;patrick.harper at ...11593...'
Subject: [MailServer Notification]To sender: eManager settings were
matched and action was taken.

**************** eManager Notification *****************

The following message was blocked because it contains sensitive content.

Source mailbox: "Harper;patrick.harper at ...11593... Destination mailbox(es):
sekure at ...11827...;edin.dizdarevic at ...7508...;snort-users at ...1753...
s.so
urceforge.net
Rule/Policy: Toner
Action: Quarantine to C:\Program
Files\Trend\SMCF\Quarantine\2004-08-13\10-27-05.29733\DFImessagebody411c
ddc9
7425.tmp

The City of Houston's e-mail system's filter software has quarantined
your e-mail as probable spam.  To find out about the filtering system
and how to forward your message to its intended recipient if it is not
spam go to www.ci.houston.tx.us/spam.htm.

Disclaimer: