[Snort-users] snort 2.2.0 and linux-smp-stats

sekure sekure at ...11827...
Fri Aug 13 08:05:02 EDT 2004

./configure --help
  --enable-linux-smp-stats Enable statistics reporting through proc

I got curious, googled it, found this:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/snort/2004-02/0571.html

The rest is history (but it still doesn't work)