[Snort-users] snort 2.2.0 and linux-smp-stats

sekure sekure at ...11827...
Fri Aug 13 07:02:01 EDT 2004

Permissions are fine.  I am running snort as root AND /proc/stat is
mode 444 (read by everyone)

I thinks Snort is seeing something it can't parse in the file.  What
it's looking for I am not sure.

-g-