[Snort-users] Snort on span port

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at ...12250...
Wed Aug 11 16:56:12 EDT 2004

Newer Cisco switches are much better at SPAN ports. In fact all older
equipment
by all vendors had issues. Newer equipment are much better, faster backplanes,
etc. Anyway, you can get arround this by using a hub.

Later,
Michael

----- Message from TKaroutsos at ...12252... ---------    Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004
16:47:29 -0700    From: TKaroutsos at ...12253...: TKaroutsos at ...12252...
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Snort on span port      To: "Michael J. Pelletier"
<mjpelletier at ...12250...>

----- End message from TKaroutsos at ...12252... -----