[Snort-users] Snort auotmatic email alert.

Joshua Berry jberry at ...11848...
Fri Aug 6 13:34:00 EDT 2004

Sec is great for this kind of thing:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/simple-evcorr/

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Harper,
Patrick
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 3:11 PM
To: Lyndon Tiu; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Snort auotmatic email alert.

http://www.780inc.com/snortnotify/

-----Original Message-----
From: Lyndon Tiu [mailto:ltiu at ...12200...]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 1:33 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Snort auotmatic email alert.

Hello,

Has anyone here every worked with automated snort email alerts and could
you guys give me a recommended solution?

Thanks.

--

Lyndon Tiu

Snort-users list archive:

Disclaimer:
This electronic message, including any attachments, is confidential and
intended solely for use of the intended recipient(s). This message may
contain information that is privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure by applicable law. Any unauthorized disclosure,
dissemination, use or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender
immediately.