[Snort-users] Snort auotmatic email alert.

Steve Knoch sknoch at ...7864...
Fri Aug 6 13:18:06 EDT 2004

Lyndon,

I currently use OpenAanval as a front end and also to generate email alerts based upon certain criteria.... Check out http://www.aanval.com/.

-Steve

>>> Lyndon Tiu <ltiu at ...12200...> 08/06/04 02:33PM >>>
Hello,

Has anyone here every worked with automated snort email alerts and could you guys give me a recommended solution?

Thanks.

--

Lyndon Tiu