[Snort-users] Cron <pauls at ...12237...> /usr/local/bin/oinkmaster -o /usr/local/share/snort/ -b /usr/local/share/snort/rules.bak/ (fwd)

Paul Schmehl pauls at ...6838...
Fri Aug 6 12:30:06 EDT 2004

Am I the only one getting these?  (Surely not?)  (I'm getting a boatload of
them - lots more than what I'm posting here.)  I checked, and these really
*are* dupes.

Disabling rules according to /usr/local/etc/oinkmaster.conf... 52 rules
disabled.
WARNING: duplicate SID in your local rules in file rservices.rules: SID
2114
WARNING: duplicate SID in your local rules in file rservices.rules: SID
2113
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 722
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 728
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 742
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 796
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 775
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 764
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 112
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 756
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 766
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 788
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 782
WARNING: duplicate SID in downloaded rules archive in file deleted.rules:
SID 736

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas