[Snort-users] Looking for substantive DB docs

Don Murdoch djmurd at ...5190...
Mon Aug 2 18:28:02 EDT 2004

	Hi there.  Been tinkering w/ Acid a bit. I am looking for
substantive
	documentation on the Snort database format - without having to print
out
	and reverse engineer the opt_database.c program file.

	Is there a current ERD for the database (Ver 1.06)?
	Ver 1.03 is freely availabe.

	Is there a data dictionary of table / field names anywhere?
	(I have looked at acidlab, and in the README.database file, and at
cert.org).

	Is there any discussion on how to read the database - how to put
	together the relationships within the varions INSERT statements in
the code?

	Thanks much.