[Snort-users] Snort Rule Downloading - No Updates Since 4/15?

Snortty cwcwcwg at ...131...
Fri Apr 30 12:45:09 EDT 2004

Wow! sorry for my being behind the discussion. I tried
pointing to CURRENT.tar.gz, there are many errors when
starting the snort.

Thank you all for prompt responses, but looks like we
are waiting SOMEONE to come up with some kind of
fixes...

SN.