[Snort-users] Are there known bugs in the odbc output plugin WRT FreeTDS and unixODBC? (more debug info)

McCash, John John.McCash at ...10979...
Thu Apr 29 08:25:19 EDT 2004

OK, I've determined that the schema issue with or without quotes doesn't appear to be significant (no big news to any of you, I'm sure), as it's quoted with brackets in the create_mssql script.

I have also noticed one other difference in behavior with isql in my configuration. It won't take sql statements which span multiple lines. I imagine that's purely a command line processing peculiarity rather than an indication of an abnormality in the TDS or ODBC transmission/processing, but you never know...
		Thanks
			John
this email is prohibited.