[Snort-users] Snort start up on Multiple interface

Edin Dizdarevic Edin.Dizdarevic at ...7509...
Wed Apr 28 23:42:01 EDT 2004

Matt Kettler wrote:
> At 04:40 PM 4/28/2004, Edin Dizdarevic wrote:

> Clearly chrooting under selinux is a bit redundant, but it doesn't
> hurt useful functionality, and protects you from mistakes so it does
> add some security.

Sure, either you find someone who will pay this work or you do it in
your spare time. Security is good but I always have to try to keep the
benefit-cost factor on my mind or you end up with the copper foil in
your hand ;) . (Don't forget to ground it properly...)

Best regards,
Edin

--
Edin Dizdarevic