[Snort-users] Snort for WIndows newbie question...

Ambrose, Joseph Joe.Ambrose at ...11706...
Wed Apr 28 05:43:08 EDT 2004

Thanks Matt!

It works now....

Now all I have to do is convert the text files to allow notepad to read them.....

Joseph Ambrose, MCSE
System and Network Manager
The Conference Board
P: 001-212-339-0443