[Snort-users] Snort start up on Multiple interface

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at ...9959...
Tue Apr 27 14:47:35 EDT 2004

The Linux RPM-installed version will actually only pick up ethernet
interfaces, and one small bug is that it only does ones with IP
addresses, which is something I'd like to get fixed in the next version
of the RPM's.

Dan