[Snort-users] slackware how-to

Michael Sconzo msconzo at ...5072...
Tue Apr 27 09:22:12 EDT 2004

It's pretty similiar to the generic instructions on the webpage.
If you want I can make you a slackware package real quick that
should work.  I run all my snort sensors on Slack and have been
quite pleased.

Or if you have specific questions shoot me an email, or somebody
really feels the need to have a Slack How-to I'll write one.

-=Mike

--
The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.