[Snort-users] Fatal Error, Quitting..

dlimanov at ...11654... dlimanov at ...11654...
Mon Apr 26 14:11:04 EDT 2004

That line correctly points to /etc/snort/rules..

Dimitri

"Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper at ...11593...>
04/26/2004 04:56 PM

<dlimanov at ...11654...>, <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
RE: [Snort-users] Fatal Error, Quitting..

look in your snort.conf for the RULE_PATH

var RULE_PATH /etc/snort/rules

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
Information Security Engineer
patrick.harper at ...11593...