[Snort-users] Create ACID AG

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Apr 26 08:21:38 EDT 2004

ACID must write the tables or it won't start correctly. This has nothing to
go with ACID showing a graph. You have some sort of connection problem.

Change the access in your acid.conf.php and use your root username and
password to see if it will create the tables with full access. If it does
then you have a problem with you snort user permissions.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...