[Snort-users] Getting more paranoid by the minute. :-/

Shaun T. Erickson ste at ...11690...
Sat Apr 24 20:14:08 EDT 2004

Chris Burton wrote:

> Other than that, just make sure that oinkmaster is up
> and working to keep the client current.

I haven't run across that term yet, but I presume that's the tool that
automates rule updates. I'll be sure to make sure it's running. Thanks.

I'm also learning ethereal, and nessus. So much to learn, so little time
... but I'm having fun. I enjoy a challenge, and learning all this
security stuff is *definitely* a challenge. :)

	-ste