[Snort-users] How to start snort for multiple servers' traffic

Tinni t_inni at ...5176...
Fri Apr 23 00:10:08 EDT 2004

Hi

      In my previous mail i wanted help for snort configuration...

I have installed snort at one of my server .. Can i check the traffic
for other servers also?

i was starting snort with -h option,, where i mention our network's
ip with mask, but i am getting the packets which
are sent to only that server hosts ip where  snort is installed.. Not
getting the other servers' traffic...

It will be really appreciated if i get the pointer how to start snort
for other servers also..

Thanks again
-Tinni