[Snort-users] problems updating rules with oinkmaster

Andreas Östling andreaso at ...236...
Thu Apr 22 13:51:03 EDT 2004

Last change in the 2_1 rules seem to have been about a month ago (check
the cvs or the Id tags). So if Oinkmaster has not noticed any changes
in those rules since then, it's indeed correct. (Why/why not/how/when the
rules are being updated is a totally different discussion that has nothing
to do with Oinkmaster so I can't answer about that.)

/Andreas