[Snort-users] problems updating rules with oinkmaster

Gus Fritschie gfritschie at ...125...
Thu Apr 22 11:57:07 EDT 2004

Yes, I was having that problem awhile ago, but then I changed to the correct
path and it was working fine.  Can somenody verify for me that the 2.1 rules
have been updated recently?