[Snort-users] Snort Service - Win2k Adv Server

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Apr 22 10:39:05 EDT 2004

Try:

snort /SERVICE /INSTALL -c c:\snort\etc\snort.conf -l c:\snort\log -i1

net start snort

You can add more switches after you get it going.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...