[Snort-users] problems updating rules with oinkmaster

Gus Fritschie gfritschie at ...125...
Thu Apr 22 08:59:17 EDT 2004

I just seems weird to me that there have been no changes to the rules in a
couple of weeks.  New vulnerabilities have been released and when you look
at the date on the rule files on the Snort site it is current.  I'm probably
wrong, but it just seems strange.

And to answer another question my rules are in /etc/snort/

Thanks!