[Snort-users] Leasing snort system

Corey Rock snort_sigs at ...125...
Wed Apr 21 09:53:06 EDT 2004

;-)

If you're in Seattle, for a small $$, I can come over and set it up for you!

Otherwise, snort.org has a straightforward install for Snort and the
console, as well as a base (albeit cludgy) Redhat OS install.

The doc is great, step-by-step.  If it doesn't work for your system, most
likely, a typo of missed step, as I've run into this issue myself from time
time....

Doc is great, give it another shot.

Regards,

Corey