[Snort-users] possible php problem

BM HM bm0714 at ...125...
Tue Apr 20 18:22:13 EDT 2004

A couple things to try:

First make sure your apache installation has been successfully restarted,
this will rule out the fact that your conf's are right but not active.

Second take a look at your php.ini file and check "short_open_tag"
Many times a php script will start with <? and if that is set to off then it
will not read / parse the php file as a .php file.

Third, throw the following into a file and see if it functions.

<?

phpinfo();

?>