[Snort-users] possible php problem

dekid2 at ...5068... dekid2 at ...5068...
Tue Apr 20 10:15:02 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am installing snort and I'm having some problems when I get to the point where you can test your Apache/php installation by creating the test.php or using the Network Query Tool at http://shat.net/php/nqt/nqt.php.txt .  When I go to the web page I see only the text.  Any suggestions.  The web server is running fine and I can see the generic apache page ok.  This is the second time I have reached this point and experienced the same problem.  My hardware is pretty low end P233, 256ram, but I don't think that has anything to do with it.  Just makes it a little slow.

Any suggestions?  The php modules loads into the httpd.conf file automatically and I verified it is there.  Does a process need to be stopped and then restarted?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff