[Snort-users] Create ACID AG

Naveen C Joshi naveen_joshi at ...11009...
Mon Apr 19 07:07:17 EDT 2004

Hi All :

I have installed snort and all the supporting packages on the Redhat 9.0.
When I installed the ACID and it ask for to click on "Setup page" and than
we get another web page for creating ACID tables  and again ask to click on
"Create ACID AG" .  In my installation when I click on the "Create ACID AG"
button it does not show any action and even does not create the tables on
the database "snort".  While the database is configred as per the document
and  I checked it twice and thrice.

acid_conf.php also confiured as per the docuement.

My web browser is Apache and php installed which comes with RedHat 9.0 by
default.

php-ldap-4.2
php-pgsql-4.2
php-imap-4.2