[Snort-users] Low Snort performances

Bob Walder bwalder at ...1926...
Mon Apr 19 06:59:03 EDT 2004

I am pretty sure SMP support has been around in FreeBSD for longer than
that - I think BSD was later. That was one of the reasons we first tried
it out. Had nothing but good results from it in our labs - very
reliable. YMMV, of course.....

We have not managed to test a Gigabit Snort appliance as yet.

Regards,

Bob